Disease Care & Support
If you can't find what you are looking for here, please try another option to the left. A number of websites provide health and medicine information and services that extend across a wide variety of topics. We have attempted to break them down by subject for ease of accessibility.
The websites listed should not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Consult your health professional for advice relating to a medical problem or condition.
- Alzheimer's Association - The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research.
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- Cancer.gov - The National Cancer Institute is the Federal Government’s principal agency for cancer research. This site includes news, clinical trials, statistics and research information.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention - Information from the federal government on health and diseases.
- HIV InSite - Comprehensive, up-to-date information on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention, and policy from the University of California San Francisco.
- National Cancer Institute - This site provides cancer-related information on a wide range of topics as well as comprehensive descriptions of our research programs and clinical trials.
- Tarrant Cares - Online information service for individuals, families, caregivers, and agencies in Tarrant County. Provides local solutions for common health and wellness issues, including mental/behavioral health, seniors/adults with disabilities, military family health, child and family health, and domestic and sexual violence. Consumers can also create personal health records.